About Me

My photo
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Savage Orc Painting Guide

I noticed a lot of people have clicked on my blog trying to find a guide to these models and instead got my review article, although I hope my article was helpful to them in some small way I doubt it was exactly what they were after. Eventually I'll be posting my own Savage Orcs painting guide as I intend to do an Ice Age cave dwelling theme but until then Games Workshop asked Nick Bayton to write a simplistic guide that I'll provide the link to. Having used his guides for everything from Squigs Teeth, to Spider Riders I highly recommend his guides to anyone getting into the hobby.
How to Paint Savage Orcs

No comments:

Post a Comment